A swimming pool is a long lasting-investment your whole family will enjoy! Let your imagination soar with the Rockwood and Champlain On-Ground/Semi-inground swimming pool. They offer the widest range of options available in the swimming pool industry today! From a clean and simple Rockwell round shape to an impressive Champlain emerald shape. Our On-Ground/Semi-Inground are so well engineered they can be installed totally aboveground or inground.
The process of installing an On-ground pool.
Step 1: They will mark out the shape of the pool on the land. Then, the crew will start the excavation process.
Step 2: After finishing excavation of the area, they start laying out the panels to put up.
Step 3: Next the crew anchors the buttresses into place.
Step 4: Is the installation of the liner. We have a variety of liners you can choose from to complement your backyard.
Step 5: It is time for you to enjoy your very own on-ground pool!
Installation of Liner
Choose the pool system that works for you!
Design features make our pools the most rugged on the market.
- The Rockwood wall systems are 52″ tall and made of z700/G235 galvanized steel, so durable that there is a limited lifetime warranty on the pool.
- Durable polymer coping with UV inhibitors withstand the exposure to sun and provides lasting beauty.
The Rockwood pools come in round, keyhole, oval and kidney shapes.
Champlain 42″ & 48″
Champlain features and benefits include:
- No-weld wall construction.
- Nine bolt panel fastening system.
- 10-gauge buttress supports and 3/4″ x 12″ anchoring rods.
- Our On-ground is the most corrosion-proof pool of its kind and provides years of trouble-free enjoyment.
- Strength unsurpassed in the industry-our octagon shapes need no concrete.
- Guaranteed unequalled support and stability for our emerald shapes so your pool will retain its shape without a lot of costly concrete.