Last Updated: 05/14/21
We are https://www.swimritepools.net Swim Rite Pools Co. owned by Traci Davisson, Darla Jones, and Larry Sieving. Swim Rite Pools Co is located at 2218 W State Street Fremont, OH. You can contact us by Phone: 419-332-4441 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it:
We may collect information you provide this may include personal data, such as name, email address, phone number, personal account preferences; transactional data, such as purchase information, and technical data, such as information about cookies.
While you visit our site, we will track:
Products you have viewed: We will use this to, for example, show you products you have recently viewed.
Location, IP address and browser type: We will use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping.
When you purchase from us, we will ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order.
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints.
- Process payments and prevent fraud.
- Set up your account for our store.
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes.
- Improve our store offerings.
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them.
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email, and phone number. Which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We use your personal data in the following ways:
- To allow us to handle your orders, deliver products and process your payments and refunds (including to ensure secure payment and prevent fraud).
- To respond to your queries, refund requests and complaints.
- To inform you if we have any issues with your order.
- To keep a record of when and why you contact us and to keep your contact details up to date.
Storage of data:
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for 10 years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
Who has access to your information:
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
- Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds, and support you.
We also use several other extensions to run the website along with the online shop examples are (WooCommerce, Mail Chimp for WooCommerce, PayPal, PayPal Checkout, Stripe, WooCommerce Shipping & Tax, Tidio Chat).
We accept payments through PayPal. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to PayPal, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
PayPal Checkout may be storing personal data or sharing data with an external service.
Please see https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full for more details.
Stripe may be storing personal data or sharing data with an external service along with placing cookies.
Please see https://stripe.com/gb/privacy for more details.
Please see https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/ for more details.
WooCommerce Shipping & Tax may be storing personal data or sharing data with external services.
Please see https://docs.woocommerce.com/documentation/get-help/woocommerce-com/privacy/ for more details.
Tidio may be stroing personal data or sharing data with external services.
Please see https://www.tidio.com/privacy-policy/ for more details.
Information shared with a payment provider to process payments includes:
- Unique payment identifier
- Payment provider identifier
Embedded Content from other websites:
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
The website uses the Jetpack plugin, this plugin is used to create a stronger more secure site. The Jetpack plugin also handles our analytics with our website. “Web analytics is the collection, reporting and analysis of website data. The focus is on identifying measures based on your organizational and user goals and using the website data to determine the success or failure of those goals and to drive strategy and improve the user’s experience” (Usability.gov).
What rights you have over your data:
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
How we protect your data
We protect your data by using a top E-commerce site along with the security of WordPress and the Jetpack plugin. Our web host DClark Online LLC keeps our SSL certificate up to date to keep your data secured. The site is moderated multiple times throughout the week to keep in check the sites activity. We use high-quality plugins that are used by WordPress showing they maintain their integrity. We keep our site updated and secure for our users.
To be sure your connection is secure locate the lock icon on your browser window. If you see an unbroken key or a closed lock (depending on your browser) the TLS encryption is active, and your information is secure. Most browsers offer additional security alerts as well. If for some reason you are unable to connect to our secure server, please call us at 419-332-4441.
Additionally, we are asking all our customers to take measures to help protect personal information in their online accounts, including the following:
- Install the latest security updates and anti-virus software on your computer to help prevent malware and viruses.
- Reset your email account password.
- Use complex passwords (a minimum of 7 alpha/numeric cAsE sEnsitive characters).
- Do not use the same password on more than one website.
- Do not share your password with others.
- Password protect your personal mobile device(s).
- Sign out/log off website sessions so that your session is closed and cannot be accessed by another user on the same computer, especially when using a public computer or terminal.
- Visit these additional resources: