1) Test water and adjust water balance factors and sanitizers as needed.
2) Take a water sample to Swim Rite Pools on a regular basis for a complete water analysis.
3) Change the spa water every 60-90 days, or sooner if an extreme water quality problem develops.
4) Clean the cover with a cover cleaner, the shell with a surface cleaner, and the filter with a filter cleaner. Clean the shell, cover, and filter regularly according to the manufacturer’s directions.
5) Keep your spa covered when it isn’t in use for safety reasons, to save on heating cost and to keep debris out of the spa. However, airing out the spa periodically at times when it is not being heavily used will help cut down on odors caused when organics need to be oxidized out