Algae Break 90® Instructions
Directions for use:
It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
Every Three Months: 16 fl.oz. of Algae Break 90 per 10,000 gallons of pool water (or 500mL per 40,000 litres) will prevent algae growth in all pool types.
Sever Algae Treatment: 32 fl.oz. of Algae Break 90 per 10,000 gallons of pool water (or 1L per 40,000 litres).
- Maintain pool water in the pH range 7.2 to 7.8. Adjust pH to 7.2 for severe algae.
- Ensure that filtration system is working properly and that filtration cycle is adequate.
- A regular brushing program will assist in the removal of stubborn algae.
- Calculate the volume of Algae Break 90 required for your pool.
- Add the product directly to the pool, distributing over as wide an area as possible.
- While Algae Break 90 controls algae, it is important that adequate levels of sanitizer (chlorine) be maintained to control bacteria growth.